Portal de Gazteaukera

Gazteaukera logo

Euskadi.eus

You are in:
  1. Home
  2.  
  3. The Basque Youth Observatory
  4.  
  5. Aids and subsidies
  • Facebook logo
  • Twitter logo
  • RSS logo
 

Aids and subsidies

Aid and grants


Aid and grants calls

List: calls and resolutions


2019

> Subvenciones a entidades locales de la CAPV para impulsar la red de equipamientos juveniles en el ámbito local correspondiente a 2019

Back home with the Youth Return Aid programme

Grants for the development of youth-related programmes and activities in 2019

> Grants for entities dedicated to developing cooperation in order to submit projects for the "Cooperating Basque Youth" programme in 2019

> Call for entities to present projects for the 'Auzolandegiak' 2019 programme

> Grants for the development of activities aimed at mobility or youth exchange programmes in 2019

> Erasmus+ 2019

2018

> Subvenciones a entidades locales de la CAPV para impulsar la red de equipamientos juveniles en el ámbito local correspondiente a 2018

> Grants for entities dedicated to developing cooperation in order to submit projects for the "Cooperating Basque Youth" programme in 2018

> Call for entities to present projects for the 'Auzolandegiak' 2017 programme

> Erasmus+

2017

> Youth Return Aid programme

  • Publication of the announcement:  BOPV (Official Basque Country Gazette) of 9 October 2017). RESOLUTION of 4 October 2017, in which the Director General of Lanbide-Basque Employment Service announces the Youth Return Aid programme for the year 2017 designed to hire young people in work centres inside the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.

> Grants for the development of youth-related programmes and activities in 2017

> Grants for the development of activities aimed at mobility or youth exchange programmes in 2016

> Grants for entities dedicated to developing cooperation in order to submit projects for the "Cooperating Basque Youth" programme in 2017

> Call for entities to present projects for the 'Auzolandegiak' 2017 programme

2016

> Erasmus+: Programme Guide (pdf, 4 Mb)

> Subvenciones a entidades locales de la CAPV para impulsar la red de equipamientos juveniles en el ámbito local correspondiente a 2016

> Grants for the development of youth-related programmes and activities in 2016

> Grants for the development of activities aimed at mobility or youth exchange programmes in 2016

Last modified date: