The course will be held in Bilbao, at the headquarters of the Basque Youth Observatory (OVJ), on 12, 19 and 26 September 2019 (Thursday). The registration period is from 17 to 26 June 2019.
The Basque Youth Observatory is organising a course titled 'Erotica 3.0: when at puberty cybersex, sexting and intimacy become pornography'. Sexology professionals with extensive experience in sexual education and training from EMAIZE Centro Sexologico-Sexologia Zentroa will be preparing and delivering the course.
The general goal of the course is to learn how the Internet and the various types of digital relationships and communication are affecting the way teenagers express themselves, communicate and relate to each other, mainly in the sexual and erotic arena, in order to minimize risks.
- Identify the importance of digital media in forming identities in adolescence.
- Study the special characteristics that occur during an erotic encounter when it takes place through digital media (virtual world).
- Study the rites of courtship and seduction on social media and other online communication platforms.
- Study the factors that affect the erotic and emotional overexposure of adolescents in networks in order to intervene on them.
- Provide guidelines to educate people in the good use of Information Relation Communication Technologies with the aim of minimising risks.
- Study the evolution of pornography in recent decades, as well as its massive expansion through the Internet.
- Learn about the impact that pornography has on pre-teens and offer clues to address the consumption of pornography.
The course will be held in:
- Venue: Bilbao: offices of the Basque Youth Observatory. Huertas de la Villa, 11 bajo.
- Dates: 12, 19 and 26 September 2019
- Language: BASQUE
- Timetable: from 09:00 to 14:00
- Registration period: from 17 to 26 June. If some vacancies are not filled, from 2 to 6 September
The course is free, but students must register in advance. Please note registration deadlines and the number of vacancies!
To register, please fill in the following FORM, which will be activated on on 17 June. (Please check your data and, if correct, click on "Confirm pre-registration").
- The registration period will be from from 17 to 26 June. If some vacancies are not filled, from 2 to 6 September.
- Vacancies: a minimum of 15 people and a maximum of 24
Profile of participants: Priority will be given to people who work or cooperate with youths (in agencies, associations, public administrations, companies, educational centres, volunteers...) In addition, the order of registration will be taken into account.