New features regarding the ERASMUS+YOUTH and EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS programmes in the framework of European grants 2021-2027. Virtual training
The Basque Youth Observatory is organising a course titled “Design and Management of European Youth Projects. New features regarding the ERASMUS+YOUTH and EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS programmes in the framework of European grants 2021-2027”. Jorge Sáez, an expert from Eurodesk and Europe Direct in Donostia-San Sebastian, and Oihane Amoedo, an instructor on international mobility from KAEBNAI and exSVE, will be in charge of delivering the course.
At the end of the course, participants will have learned about the new features affecting the programmes, who can participate in them, and how they can do so..
- Publicise the new features of the Erasmus + Youth and European Solidarity Corps programmes; their new priorities, and actions designed to develop youth mobility projects.
- Exchange experiences, methods and thoughts among the participants of previous programmes or experiences with a view to undertaking new actions.
- Stimulate the creation of new projects within the new youth mobility action framework.
- Implement new applications and the electronic application form for the new Erasmus+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps programme.
The course will be available in:
Virtual training. Zoom Platform
Dates: 23, 24 and 25 February 2021
Timetable: from 09:00 to 14:00
Registration period: from 14 to 24 January 2021
The course is free, but participants must register in advance. Please note registration deadlines and the number of vacancies!
To register, please fill in the following FORM which will be activated on 14 January. (Please, check your data and, if correct, click "Confirm pre-registration").
- The registration period will be from 14 to 24 January 2021.
- Vacancies: 20 people
Priority will be given to people who work or cooperate with youths (in agencies, associations, public administrations, companies, educational centres, volunteers...). In addition, the order of registration will be taken into account.
- Men and women dedicated to youth-related work (youth information, town councils, provincial councils, youth and leisure associations, and other entities).
- Social and family educators.
- Secondary education counsellors.