The Basque Youth Observatory is organising a course titled 'What are we talking about when we talk about drugs? Tools used to deal with young people'. Estibaliz Ansotegi Guruziaga, with a degree in psychology, is the coordinator of the health and addiction prevention programme of Ortzadar, and will be the person responsible for delivering the course.
- Equipsocial agents with the information and training on specific risks associated with the consumption of alcohol and other substances.
- Offer strategies that promote conducts leading to a reduction in the risks and damage, as well as the self-care before, during and after the at-risk behaviour.
- Promote awareness among social agents regarding the importance of their role in promoting preventive messages in relation to the consumption of substances.
Information leaflet (pdf, 587 kb) (avalaible in Spanish). The course will be delivered in SPANISH.
The course will be imparted at:
- Bilbao: offices of the Basque Youth Observatory. Huertas de la Villa 11, bajo. 24, 31 January and 7 February, 2018. FORM from 4 to 20 December
- The timetable will be from 09:00 to 14:00
The course is free, but students must register in advance. Please note registration deadlines and the number of vacancies!
To register, please fill-in the following FORM which will be activated on 8 September. (Please check your data and, if correct, click on "Confirm pre-registration").
- The registration period will be from 4 to 20 December.
- Vacancies: minimum 15 people and maximum 25.
Profile of participants: Priority will be given to people who work or cooperate with youths (in agencies, associations, public administrations, companies, educational centres, volunteers...) In addition, the order of registration will be taken into account.
- Men and women dedicated to youth-related work (Youth Information, town councils, provincial councils and other entities)
- Social and family educators
- Secondary education counsellors.