Presentation of the Basque Youth Observatory
What it is
An instrument to have a continual, comprehensive view of the situation and evolution of youth that enables us to evaluate the impact of youth initiatives carried out in the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country by different departments of the government.
Huertas de la Villa, 11. 48007 Bilbao
944031645 / email@example.com
Monday - Friday: 08:30 a 14:00
- To create documentary resources that directly or indirectly report on youth problems.
- To analyze new trends and changes that arise in the subject and their associated factors.
- To conduct research, conduct preparatory and viability studies, organize meetings with experts, and form workgroups if necessary.
- To promote the informative dissemination of the aforementioned processes, and, to create periodical type publications about the youth's situation.
- To facilitate the exchange of information between different authorities in charge of making decisions, researchers, experts, and other agents involved with the youth.
- To advise different institutions and organizations on the subject of youth.
This is directed to:
- Political leaders and technical staff of the Departments of the Basque Government, Provincial Councils, and Town Councils when it comes to youth-related policies.
- Professionals from public and private organizations that work with the youth.
- Bibliography and specialized documentation.
- Advice when it comes to different youth problems.
- Documentary bulletin on youth.
- Youth Plan training projects which are aimed at political and technical heads of Administration.
- Congresses and lectures.
- Research and publications.
- Youth statistics.