The Basque Youth Observatory is organising a classroom course titled 'Creativity and Groupwork Techniques' in Bilbao. Raúl García Piñeiro, founder of Sacodejuegos, designer of recreational experiences and technological innovation consultant, will be the person in charge of delivering the course.
Participants in the course will learn various concepts about creativity and improvement techniques related to the creative process. In addition, the importance of groupwork and methodologies related to the optimisation of multidisciplinary working groups will also be analysed.
All these concepts, methods, and work techniques will be analysed from theoretical and practical points of view in order to assimilate the ideas explained during the course in a natural manner.
- Understand how creativity works and the factors that enhance it.
- Learn about methodologies, techniques and factors that help to improve our creative capacity.
- Practice and identify activities that help to improve our creative capacity and that of our working teams or students.
- Learn techniques to manage and organise teams effectively.
- Identify the main roles that must exist in working groups to improve their performance and effectiveness.
Date: 6, 13 and 20 October 2021
Venue: Bilbao, OVJ. Huertas de la Villa, 11 – bajo
Timetable: from 09:00 to 13:30.
Registration period: from 14 to 23 September 2021
Vacancies: 12 spaces
To register for this free course, please fill-in the form which will be activated on 14 September. (Please check your data and, if correct, click “Confirm pre-registration”).
- The registration period will be from 14 to 23 September 2021
- Vacancies: 12 spaces
Profile of participants: Priority will be given to people who work or cooperate with youths (in agencies, associations, public administrations, companies, educational centres, volunteers...) In addition, the order of registration will be taken into account.
- Men and women dedicated to youth-related work (youth information, town councils, provincial councils, youth and leisure associations, and other entities).
- Social educators.
- Post Compulsory Secondary School (Sixth Form) teachers and guidance counsellors.