The average rating of the courses on a scale from 0 to 10 was 8.8 points
During 2020 the Basque Youth Observatory has organised 10 training courses, both face-to-face and on-line.
- Pedagogical tools for working with male adolescents on equality and masculinity' (three editions, two in Bilbao and one in Donostia-San Sebastián)
- Erotika 3.0: when in puberty cybersex, sexting and intimacy become pornography
- Sex Education: commitment to quality relationships
- Online games, sports betting, social networks... addictions or legend?
- Sexist violence and youth: prevention pills' three editions, one in Bilbao and two in Donostia-San Sebastián)
- Inclusion of people with functional diversity (disability) in activities, programmes and services for young people
- Measures and protocols for prevention and protection against COVID19, to be applied to leisure and free time activities for children and young people in the Basque Country
- Science and technology in our daily lives
- Cybersecurity or the challenge of taking responsibility for our actions
- Video call and communication tools
The ratings given to certain aspects of the courses on a scale from 0 to 10 were as follows.