The Basque Youth Observatory is organising the introduction course “Cybersecurity; are they protecting me, are we protecting ourselves...? I protect myself!'. Ane Martínez Recio, Internet and digital tools consultant, an expert in training, capacity building and technological coaching at Ezberdin, Digitalde and AiaraValley will be in charge of delivering the course.
The general goal of the course is to emphasise the central role of people as the origin and ultimate solution to any cyber attack; to know how to prevent and solve them.
- Understand the devices from which we access the net and safely configure them to protect our data.
- Identify the information assets to be protected in each case.
- Identify the various types of risks we face when operating in digital environments.
- Be aware of and understand how to use the appropriate measures to deal with each type of risk.
The course will take place in:
- Bilbao, offices of the Basque Youth Observatory. Huertas de la Villa, 11 bajo
- Dates: 10, 17 and 24 October 2022
- Language: Spanish
- Timetable: from 09:00 to 14:00
- Registration form from 19 to 29 September 2022
The course is free, but participants must register in advance. Please note registration deadlines and the number of vacancies!
To register, please fill in the following FORM which will be activated on 19 September. (Please, check your data and, if correct, click "Confirm pre-registration").
- The registration period will be from 19 to 29 September 2022.
- Vacancies: 16 people
Priority will be given to people who work or cooperate with youths (in agencies, associations, public administrations, companies, educational centres, volunteers...). In addition, the order of registration will be taken into account.
- Men and women dedicated to youth-related work (youth information, town councils, provincial councils, youth and leisure associations, and other entities).
- Social and family educators.
- Secondary education counsellors.